Boy or girl? Birth Certificate Changes.

Media is buzzing about the new ability for Hawaii born citizens to legally changirl-or-boyge their gender on their birth certificate. This has long been a struggle for many. “Hawai‘i lawmakers passed a bill last week that will enable individuals who disagree with the gender designation shown on their birth certification to have it legally changed.” According to the Big Island Hawai’i article, this is an historic decision allowing a recommendation from a Doctor or mental health professional for the legal change. Now many wait to see which states will follow.


Sign up for our monthly newsletter, latest specials, industry news. Be included in our family.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *